Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bellisima!

Sunday I participated in my first bridal show-The Bellisima Bride Bridal Show at the Hyatt in Valencia. Since this was my first, I didn't know what to expect but I knew that it would be a chance for me to expose my company to a lot of excited brides. It was so fun to meet all the bride to be! My business was well received and I'm excited about all the connections I made. Check out my setup and a few pictures from the day!

Special thanks to my wonderful husband for running out to Kinko's at midnight to get my sign printed! I couldn't have done it without him!
I raffled off a free makeover and consultation!
Thanks to my friend Tiffany for connecting me with the show through her job J&M Entertainment!
 The President of J&M Entertainment Jorge Lopez

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you there!! i know you'll be VERY successful!! and lets pray that someday SOON! i can be the next bride you doll up!! :)
    Much love tiff tiff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Looks so great! You are going to do amazing things girl!

    ReplyDelete