Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures of My Weekend

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I had a fabulous time! Check out some photos that will give you a glimpse into the fun time I had.

It's always wonderful to spend Saturday morning dolling up a gorgeous girl whose anticipating her wedding. That's exactly what I did Saturday and it was a blast! Stay tuned for the professional photos taken by the fabulous Gloria Mesa!

 
  My lovely client looked stunning in her dress!

Then in the evening my husband and I had dinner in Old Town Pasadena. After dinner we walked around, ate dessert and checked out some of the shops.

My yummy dinner of halibut piccata at Russell's!

For dessert I had a delicious coconut & lime vanilla cupcake from Dots!

We stumbled upon this guy while looking around, pretty cool huh!

After church Sunday we headed over to a free concert, fireworks show and art exhibit in Exposition Park.

We learned so much about Authur Mitchell and his amazing work with 
the Dance Theater of Harlem when we checked out the 
"Dance Theater of Harlem 40 Years of Firsts" exhibit at CAAM!
So inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment