Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Series - Wedding Blog Wednesday featuring a NYC Wedding

I am so excited to be staring a new series entitled Wedding Blog Wednesday. I will share my favorite post of the week from one or more of my Top Ten Favorite Wedding Blogs. I hope you will check back every Wednesday to see what beautiful images have caught my eye. There will be a blend of real weddings, engagement sessions and destination nuptials shared by some of the wedding industry's best.

My first Wedding Blog Wednesday post features a real wedding originally posted by Snippet & Ink. I was drawn to these images because I love NYC and the color turquoise. Needless to say they had me at the turquoise Louboutins! You can find all the details and more fabulous images in Snippet & Ink's original post. Hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear what you think about the new series!


Unique vintage inspired stationary.
 Gotta love those shoes!
 
There's just something of about New York City!
What a sexy reception dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment