Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature Friday - Sandra P Photography

Today for Feature Friday, I will be showcasing a fresh young photographer named Sandra Pan. Her company, Sandra P Photography, has been keeping her on her toes for about 9 years. Please enjoy a little peak at her work and some thoughts about her love for photography. 
 What is the inspires your work?  Love...I think simply put, love is the inspiration. I love to capture weddings particularly because I get to see so much love in the room. It always amazes me that every couple I have shot I can't help but think these two people were meant for one another.  
 What advice would you give to a bride looking for a wedding photographer?  I know that often budget is a concern but I would say never negotiate quality work because of budget. Spend that extra money to afford a better photographer. You want to pay more for good images and not save money for bad images. 
Share the details behind one of the most unforgettable wedding moments you have captured. One of my most memorable weddings was Kristin and Joe's wedding at McCormick Ranch. It was so beautifully done and the couple was a joy to be around. There was so much love between them. I especially love this image shown because of Joe's unscripted look on his face as they showered them with lavender leaving the church. And the joy on Kristin's face is just unforgettable.  
   
What do you love most about working with brides?  I become friends with them! And I have been very blessed to have worked with amazing ladies! 
 
What is your favorite aspect of shooting weddings?  I love listening to the vows, I almost always get teary eyed. I love capturing and sharing the love story between two people. It's such a huge responsibility and yet so fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment