Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Nails - Ideas via Pinterest

I am addicted to Pinterest just like you, that's right, I know you're hooked! I can sit for hours staring at all the beautiful and inspiring style images alone and don't get me started on the recipes. I've been spending too much of my free time pinning away by the hundreds all of the informative tips and tricks, but I just can't help myself. The nail art photos are constantly grabbing my attention so naturally I thought sharing some wedding nail ideas with you would be perfect. Check out the catergories I've put together below. I've been gathering images for all types of nail designs. From the classic French Tip to the not so conventional glamour of glitter nails. I'm sure there is something here for everyone. Hopefully these will help you get inspired and organize your thoughts about what to wear on your big day!

Red nails sure add a bit of sass to a bride's look, don't they?

One of my favorite trends right now is an accent nail, one each hand, perfect for the bride who wants a little glam but doesn't want to overdo it.

For the brides that prefer anything but the traditional, modest and conventional, it's glitter all the way!

Although I typically love to experiment with lots of color when it comes to my nails but honestly a chic nude just never seems to get old!

 You can't go wrong with a classy  French Tip but maybe try it with a twist - how about a gradient affect?

Are you on Pinterest? I would love for you follow my pins and see the many fabulous wedding images I'm collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment