Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bridal Makeup - Sally Williams


I'm thrilled to share with you some images of my recent work on a beautiful bride who's also my friend, Sally Williams. We met at church several years ago and I can honestly say that I don't know many people with a brighter smile or a more joyful heart. She is truly a bright light! Needless to say I was more than happy to have the opportunity to get her dolled up for her wedding day. Sally is also an amazing mom of two and it was a pleasure to makeover her gorgeous daughter Jasmine as well. The photos were taken by the talented duo at Digishots Photography, Nate and Samantha Hines. I hope you enjoy the pictures and please let me know what you think! 
I just love Sally's honey-colored eyes, the purple really makes them pop!
Pretty dress!
Sally with her beautiful daughter Jasmine!
Mother daughter love, how sweet!
 
What a lovely family!
The beaming couple!

Special thanks to Sally for hiring me to be her Makeup Artist, it was wonderful to be a part of such a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment