Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bridal Makeup - Lowena Ibera

Iam so excited to share these beautiful images with you! This wedding was a veryspecial occasion, not just the bride and everyone involved, but it is alsomarked as one of my professional milestones. Lowena is the lucky bride who wonmy raffle back in 2010 when I participated in the Bellisima Bride Bridal Show.  I will always look back at her wedding day asone that I feel quite proud of myself for pulling off without a glitch. Thewedding party was my largest to date with 9 people being made over for myearliest start time on record – 5:30 a.m. I left my house at 4:30 a.m.to pick up my assistant and drive about 45 minutes to the hotel where everyonewas getting ready.  All the bridal partymembers were so much fun to work with and best of all punctual. We were able toget started right on time and end at the  planned time as well. Needlessto say, when the last face was powdered and everyone was out the door I feltquite accomplished and relieved that everything went so smoothly - whew!

Lowena and her bridal party!
What beautiful bride! 
The groomsman wanted to get pampered too - yep I touched him up as well!
Her gorgeous hair was styled by Angela Byrd!
Awe, a mother daughter moment!

Images by Nelwin Ny

No comments:

Post a Comment